Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One more Birthday Card for my stash.....

Hi everyone.  Today I have another Birthday Card for my stash featuring a gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon bow.  
I'm really going to try to stay ahead of schedule this year so I can send cards that will arrive on or [gasp] before the actual day......


I let the one pretty piece of butterfly design paper from Recollections dictate the color palette.  You can see it peeking out of the upper left square of paper.  I love this paper and have it in several colors.
The card design is based on Deconstructed Sketch #134.

It's really a pretty basic card.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from JustRite Stampers in black and cut and layered with Spellbinders Circle Dies.  You can see a little dimension with the cute little Martha Stewart butterfly punches.  I attached them with a little strip of 1/8" Scor-Tape.

Here is a close-up of my pretty double loop bow from Metal Gray Checkerboard Satin
I made this gorgeous bow with my Bow-it-All lickety-split.  I added the pretty Turquoise Sweetheart Blossom to the center.

I find that simple little double or triple-loop bows are my favorite.  They look great and add just the right touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

How's your Birthday Card stash?  
Are you prepared for all your upcoming January and February birthdays?? 

I AM.   :)

~ Bonnie ~



3 comments :

  1. A very beautiful card love the pretty design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card love the color, butterfly and that bow is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color palette on this, Bonnie...and such a great sketch. That pop of orange adds so much personality. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say