Tuesday, February 25, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Tag

Hello Friends!!  Heather here today and I have a sweet vintage inspired St. Patrick's Day Tag that I have created using some lovely Really Reasonable Ribbons and Trims.
I topped off my tag and created a luscious bow (using my Bow it all tool) with some Moss Green Seam Binding.   I also used a couple of the 10mm Baby Pink and 15mm Deep Ivory Roses.  I used the Pink Salmon Seam Binding for my bow in the upper left (below).  
I used a few of the Kiwi Buttons tied with Green Apple Baker's Twine, and a bit of ivory organza tied on to a darling little clothes pin with vintage button (above).
The sweet little pull out tag is tied with some Green Dots Organza.
It tucks in behind the celery crochet lace.  I tucked some Juliet lace under my Vintage Clover image.  I used one of my Vintage Music Tags for my base,  layered in a doily and then one of my Irish/Lucky Bingo Cards, I also used a sheet with the Green bows and shamrocks.
The Irish Boy image is from one of my Irish Stamp Collections.
The removable ticket is from my St. Patrick's Day Tickets.
I had so much fun making my tag and using all the lovely Ribbons, Trims and buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
I hope you have some time to pull out your ribbons and trims and have some time to play!!
Hugs!!
Heather



3 comments :

  1. Truly beautiful and so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh your tag is magically delicious the ribbon, embellies and pull out card are so lovely thanks have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile from ear to ear! Surely the leprechauns were guiding your hand on this one. The pink and green are the perfect shades together...so wonderfully vintage and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say