Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nevermore Halloween Card


Hey there Paper Peeps! Ginny here and I'm sharing a very Halloweeny card.  Bonnie has the bestest Halloween trims, so it's very easy to be inspired. For this card I used Black Plaid Ribbon and Swiss Dots on Tangerine. Don't they look scrumptious layered up like that???



I used some festive holiday patterned papers from my stash and all the vintage images came from my NeverMore Halloween Collage Sheet. It's sorta Halloween meets Goth meets Poe and roses. Anyhoo, however you describe it...I loved working with it to create this card!

Wising you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )G

3 comments :

  1. Love all the layers and fun combo of ribbons, such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is Poefect love it

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say