Monday, October 20, 2014

Altered Mini Lantern


Hi RRR friends, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I'm sharing this little old lantern that I altered with paper flowers and Really Reasonable Ribbon of course! I love the look of this lovely Edna Natural Crochet Lace combined with some of my natural cheesecloth flowing down the sides of the rustic lantern. The top is adorned with a variety of Wild Orchid Roses and a bit of the fabulous 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Vintage Travel Print Ribbon--"Inspire" lightbulb and bling from Prima Junkyard Findings.
I love these super pretty and always popular Wild Orchid Red Berry Spray Clusters available at RRR.
And I hope you are inspired with a creatively bright idea of your own too! Thanks so much for stopping by and staying a while. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely beautiful lantern! Love how you embellished it!!!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say