Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Big Day by Jenn Cochran


Hello RRR friends and followers.  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  How you are all doing good.  Can you believe that the end of October is in just a few days?  Where has the time gone.  I better get to Christmas shopping!  LOL!!! 

On my project today, I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's 1.5" Black Netting and Chevron Striped Twill Black.  I tied the black netting into a multi-loop bow.  Then I cut the loops in order to make them stick out.  I added the Chevron Striped Twill in Black on top with a little dot of clear adhesive.  Scroll down to check out the Spectrum Noir Markers I used to color this cute image.






Thanks so much for visiting me here at RRR!

Supplies:
SN Markers:



5 comments :

  1. So adorable, Jenn! Love the bow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the bow. The image is fantastic & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn this is an adorable card design, love the bow combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jenn this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design and the owl is such a cutie! X

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say