Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Candy Time!


Hi friends, it's Linsey and today is my final post here on the RRR blog and I want to express how much I have enjoyed being a part of the design team over the past 6 months. Thank you to Bonnie, my fellow designers and all the wonderful RRR fans for enriching my creative journey--it's been my great pleasure and honor working with you and sharing with you and I will miss it very much. My final project is all about Halloween and my favorite part of Halloween--the candy! I whipped up this sweet little ensemble below with some super cute paper and embellishments from Doodlebug Designs "Ghouls & Goodies" collection and ribbon from the Haunted Halloween Assortment/September ribbon club assortment. Hope you enjoy it!


Are you in the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club yet? If not, you really are missing out. It's only $9 per month and each ribbon assortment is filled with a fabulous array of 7-9 different ribbons varying in theme and averaging 14-16 yards of ribbon total. This is a phenomenal value and a perfect gift idea for the upcoming holiday season!


Thank you so much for stopping by and making my last post as an RRR designer a wonderful and memorable one! I hope to see you all out in crafty blog land!

4 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say