Thursday, October 30, 2014

Good-bye Really Reasonable Ribbon....


Happy Halloween! Get out those tooth brushes and dental floss, the flood of sugary snacks is soon to commence.


Well folks, this will be my last creation for Really Reasonable Ribbon and I have loved every second of it. Time to move on and get crafty somewhere new.

I have decided to revisit a favorite stamp and some of my all time favorite ribbons. I very rarely create holiday specific cards but I thought just one more wouldn't hurt. I love these two ribbons. The orange and green are a perfect wrap up of Fall colors. Paired with cute designer paper and a few layers, they make the whole card come together.
Ribbon Recipe:  Satin with Grosgrain Edge Moss and Satin with Grosgrain Edge Tangerine
I love the thicker texture of these ribbons, it makes it easier to create bows and it stays put.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful week.

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful card Carolyn! I love your ribbon treatment and super cute image which you've colored so beautifully!!! It's been a pleasure designing with you for this past dt term and I'll be sure to stay in touch via blog! Hugs my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a GORGEOUS card!! My favorite colors are Green & Orange!!! Adorable image!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say