Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Boo Basket












  
Happppppppy day to you!   I am back to share a boo basket I did up and stuffed chock full with Hershey kisses and handmade treats.  Boy did I have fun with this!  I started with a diecut from PTI to make my basket out of chipboard for sturdiness, and then diecut it again for pattern papers.  I assembled my basket and had fun adding paper fringes and a pumpkin ribbon around the bottom half.  I added a fun spider web, Halloween banner sentiment, and glittery spider to the front along with satin swirl ribbon and Halloween baker's twine.   Inside I nestled homemade cupcake toppers, tags to tie to candy bags looped up with more bakers twine and satin swiss dots.  Tags need bags so I decked out some Halloween bags with black and rust seam binding.   From here I filled it up with Hershey kisses and it was ready.  Wouldn't this be cute to leave on someone's door step....Knock and hide and wait for their delight!   Enjoy my friends!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Hi Cherry, So gorgeous. Could you please tell me where you find the vintage images? Thank you.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say