Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Everyone!


I sure hope the weather is better for Trick-or-Treating in your neck of the woods then it is in the Northeast.  Brrrrr.  I'm glad I don't have small children any more!

Since it is Halloween, I figured a Halloween project was a must!  My card and little pumpkin are sporting two of my very favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

My fun spider web and pumpkin lantern were created on my Silhouette Cameo.  The fun sentiment is from Create with TLC.


The bow on my card is made with Black Netting which comes in a 1-1/2" width, but I trimmed it down to about 3/4" wide.  I tied a basic bow with my Bow-it-All V2.0 and added a Lime Button in the center.


My cute little pumpkin has a double-looped double-layer bow made on my Bow-it-All V2.0 with 5/8" Black Delicate Stitched Satin.


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Halloween!     ~Bonnie

3 comments :

  1. Happy Halloween! These are fabulous - love them both! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest Halloween set I've seen all season! I love the spiderwebs and the darling pumpkin box!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say