Monday, October 6, 2014

Haunted House Treat Bag and a Mulberry Flower Storage Idea Video



Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Today I have a Halloween Treat Bag I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbons from last months Ribbon Club assortment. I also used the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms, Leaf Trim, and some Lace to complete my bag.


I started with my treat bag, then cut some Spellbinders frames for the background using American Crafts design paper. Next I layered the black and orange ribbon and ran in from the left corner to the bottom right corner, alternating the colors. Then I used foam squares to pop the frames off the bag, and then added my CottageCutz Haunted House and Spooky Sign. Once that was done, I added the Leaf Trim in black and orange, and then used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms in orange and white. I did dust them both, using orange on the orange flowers, and black on the white. Next I went over them with some American Crafts liquid glitter glue. I love the look of them in person. To put the lace and ribbon on the bag I used Scor-tape in 1/4" .

I wanted to share how I store some of my Really Reasonable Ribbon Sweetheart Blossom flowers for easy grabbing. So here is a short video showing how :)   Enjoy!!!



Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say