Friday, October 10, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn.....


Hi ya peeps! The leaves are almost gone and windy weather is upon us once again. It's fall and I'm loving the colors. My little bird card reflects all of the golds and oranges that can be found all around the Midwest about now.


I am loving the orange satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon this week. Paired with the gold background and the soft fall colors in the image, I think I've hit the color spectrum for the season. I used cute little mulberry flowers with a score sheet image and added two tiny White Sweetheart Blossoms.

Ribbon Recipe: Diamond Satin Assortment in Orange . I like to wrap up my cards like a little gift for a little pop.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week.

5 comments :

  1. That is just wonderful Carolyn!! What a gorgeous ribbon treatment and that image is lovely! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of this ribbon and that lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image and how you've used the gorgeous ribbon, X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card and I agree you did get all the beautiful Fall colors onto this card. Your image is so very pretty and just perfect for this card as well!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say