Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn....


Hi ya peeps, today I am wishing Halloween was over and done with. How many times can you walk pass the stash of candy that is waiting for trick or treaters and not eat anything?
I took out some pink paper and got crafty with my dies and noticed that I have the PERFECT ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to match the paper! This doesn't happen often and I just went with it....


I have used this ribbon a lot when creating my cards, I LOVE it and it comes in a wide variety of colors. It has a little bit of shimmer, a little wrinkled texture and it is pretty easy to work with.  A perfect finish to a sweet bird card for a family friend.

Ribbon Recipe: Pink Wrinkled Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by, have a crafty week!
Carolyn

3 comments :

  1. This is beautiful, Carolyn. I'm definitely inspired!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...LOVE the Bird!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say