Sunday, October 26, 2014

Saying Goodbye Really Reasonable Ribbon & A Gift Card Holder



Hello everyone!
Today is a sad day, as its my LAST post with Really Reasonable Ribbon! I will truly miss designing with Bonnie and the team, but have to say, I have been truly blessed to be part of this amazing design team for so long! Bonnie carries the most amazing ribbons, laces, trims, and seam binding out there, and I have been lucky enough to work with most of them! Love working with all the beautiful ribbons and goodies, and want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Bonnie for having me as part of her wonderful design team for so long. I have enjoyed every term, and all the friendships I have made along the way!!! Thank you again Bonnie!! I will MISS you all, but I will be visiting and keep in touch with you all too!! Can't wait to see all the new amazing projects that this term brings! Congratulations to the new Ladies, you will truly LOVE this Design Team, as it's amazing, and Bonnie is the BEST!!!!! She is an amazing lady, and team coordinator :) Hugs to you Bonnie!!!
Ok now on to my project for today!

Today's Post is a Gift Card holder!

So first I cut out the CottageCutz Gift Card Holder using some pretty design paper, and then distressed it. Next I added Really Reasonable Ribbon Chloe Crocheted Lace, and then a piece of a white doily that I distressed. Then I cut out the Birthday Wishes Doily in pink, and distressed it as well. I only used a part of it, as I wanted it as the background for the flap of my Gift Card Holder. The CottageCutz Fancy Present and Tag Topper are both distressed as well, and then I added some Viva Pearl dots to both of them.


Here is a photo of the inside, and some more of the Beautiful Chloe Crocheted Lace along the bottom of the gift card holder.  I did use Scor-tape to hold my gift card together. I used the 1/4" width.

The little bows and big bow are made with RRR Seam Binding. I used the Baby Pink Seam Binding, love the look of seam binding and it's very shabby chic! I added a button, and some pearls to the bows.


I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all,

5 comments :

  1. What a beautiful gift card holder Cheryl. It's a gift in itself!! It's been a pleasure to have you on the RRR design team and we will miss you! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl this is so beautiful! I know you will be missed for sure,I know what a great team this is to be on. Yes, Bonnie is one of the best people to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant gift card holder love it! I will miss all your wonderful projects on this blog I hope you will drop in as a guest designer now and then. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us all take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely gift card holder, and so quintessentially YOU, Cheryl! Thanks for all the great projects you have shared here. You will be missed! See you in blog land! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say