Thursday, February 12, 2015

Luck of the Irish

Hey there crafty peeps!  I decided to take a break today from Valentine's Day projects and share a card I created for St. Patrick's Day.  I was inspired by a new paper pad I purchased recently from Authentique called Lucky.


I matted the papers with green cardstock and used an image from the patterned paper as the focal point.  I just loved the banner with the four leaf clovers.  I added dark green gems for some sparkle.  I brought the whole card together with a lovely wrapped bow made from Forest Green Delicate Stitched Satin.  There are so many lovely ribbon varieties available in green that would be perfect for all of your St. Patrick's Day decor, cards, and gifts this year at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

I hope you enjoy very green and Lucky card, and that it inspires you to create something for the occasion as well!  Have a wonderful day.

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say