Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Moon and Stars by Jenn Cochran


Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great week so far.  It's Jenn from Jax Bean Stalks.  This week I used one of my favorite patterned ribbons.  I just LOVE chevron and will always by partial to this pattern.  I have used RRR 1/4" Chevron Striped Twill.  It comes in several colors...this particular color is currently out of stock.  I tied my multi-looped bow using the Bow It All V2.0.  If you don't have this tool yet, it is a must get!  I literally use it for every project I make!  The Bow it all has a permanent place of it's own on my desk.  


When you are tying a multi-looped bow, be sure that you pull your c-knot in the back tight.  This way all the layers do not come apart.




Thanks for joining me!

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say