Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You're My Favorite Work Of Art By Jenn Cochran


Hello to the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans.  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks. Today I have a fun Pop Open Purse Card.  I even have all the directions in a fun Tell All Video.  It is a super easy design and you can customize it to fit any theme.  


I have used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sheer With Satin Center in Turquoise.   I tied my bow into a two level double looped masterpiece.  I just love this ribbon.  Satin sometimes slides when you tie it, but not this ribbon.  With the sheer sides, it locks right in place.


I did a mixed media effect on the front using products from Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir.


Here is a shot of how it opens.


Now onto my Tell All Video!  Hope you like it!


A view of  the inside of the purse card.  


Thanks for visiting!

Jenn

1 comment :

  1. This is so very cute!! Love the purse and love the design and stamp for it. Thanks for sharing Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say