Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blooming Storage by Jenn Cochran


Hello friends and fans!  So glad you could join me today. Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks. I am so excited to show you a this fun over the top storage set. It is featuring a big bow made using Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Hope you like it.


I have used the Big Score from Crafter's Companion to create this Simple Storage Stack.  The colors are all tied up with Really Reasonable Ribbon and a fun image also from CC.  




All the details on how you too can make this exact box are found in my supply list below.  I hope you like it.  Tune in to HSN on Monday, May 11th and you just might see this baby on the big screen!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
Sheena-Magnolia Blossom
Elegance Double Sided Paper 
Big Score-Super Simple Storage Stack
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Collall adhesive
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful! I have the Crafters Companion enveloper and box thingy ( I forget the proper name) but I love them. I must try this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say