Monday, June 8, 2015

Have BIG Dreams


Have big dreams, you'll grow into them.  What fabulous advice!
Hi everyone, Bonnie here today to share a fun card and awesome bow using Delicate Stitched Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I've gone with one of my favorite color combinations again - purple and green.  The compliment each other so nicely.

I created my bow using emerald and apple greed Delicate Stitched Satin and my Bow-it-All V2.0, both from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I will include my video tutorial below in case you missed it the first time I posted it.  It's such and easy bow and it really is a 'show-stopper'.

Bi-Color Double-Loop Double-Layer Bow Tutorial with the Zutter Bow-it-All V2.0
To view the video on YouTube, click HERE.

Thanks so much for watching.  To subscribe you can click the YouTube button on the bottom right of the video clip above.

For more information on other products used on this card (or to just say Hi!), visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say