Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pretty Flowers Thank You


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a fabulous Thank You card I made using the new Many Thanks stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and some beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I started by cutting an A2 sized piece of white cardstock and matting two pieces of patterned paper on a diagonal to it.  I left a 2 inch gap in the middle and stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink.  I then heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

 I took 3.8" Aqua Double Faced Satin Ribbon and wrapped it around the top and bottom of the white gap on the card to create two borders.  I find ribbon so versatile.  You don't have to just make bows with it.  It can be used for string to attach tags, borders on cards, bindings for mini albums, flags, banners, and lots more!

I stamped several of the flowers in Altenew Frosty Pink ink and Sno Cone Die ink from My Favorite Things.  I then stamped the leaves in Fossil ink from Simon Says Stamp.  I fussy cut them all out and layered them to form a bouquet on the card.  I added some clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and Clear Shimmer Pico Embellisher to the centers.  Finally I finished the card with sequins in aqua, pink and clear.  I hope you enjoy this simple yet pretty and feminine Thank You card.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say