Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Life is better.... By Jenn Cochran

Hi to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans.  Have you tied a bow with any of the Delicate Stitched Satin?  I just love how this beautiful ribbon ties so easily.  I find it easiest to tie using the Bow It All 2.0.  
The Delicate Stitched Satin has a really pretty pattern that is created by the stitching on the ribbon.  It comes in several different colors.  I have used the Delicate Stitched Lemon Satin.  It is a really vibrant color of yellow.
I liked how the friendship sentiment went with the roses and yellow ribbon.  After all, yellow roses mean friendship!
Thank you so much for visiting RRR today.  Hope to see you back on Friday for our new challenge!

1 comment :

  1. What a pretty card. I love the colours you've used here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say