Thursday, October 6, 2016

Shake Shake Shake

I collect giraffes (since college and I am OLD), and love them, and like feeding them, and photographing them, and watching them, and making cards with them! I have SO many giraffe stamps, that I thought I would make a card a day for a week with different ones I have. Here is one that I started with! The stamps are by Reverse Confetti and I colored my images with Zig markers.

This is my first ever shaker card. I didn't follow any instructions, and probably should have, as I learned some things the hard way. Like make sure your Wink of Stella is DRY before you put your sequins in and seal everything up. Because one of them is in a DUMB place and is stuck there. Like right on top of that cute pink cupcake.....Live and learn! haha~

And of course, what better trim to top it all off than some adorable Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon?! I love the many color options that there are for this twine.
I chose the Teal to give some contrast to the pink and yellow main colors.
Thanks for spending some time with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon today!




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say