Sunday, February 26, 2017

Wishing

{judy} One of my very favorite ribbon styles is the beautiful wrinkled ribbon from May Arts. The RRR Store has so many gorgeous colors. It's so easy to work with and to add embellishments. My card today uses the beautiful White Wrinkled Ribbon:
I watercolored my main panel background using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique (funny, since my ribbon also has wrinkle in the name!), and added a die cut word from Simon Says Stamp. I tied a simple bow with the White ribbon and added some Gold Metallic Baker's Twine for added interest and to match the gold in my background paper. 
In the center I added a delicate and spring-y Apple Blossom from the Mixed Assortment. A few sequins for shine and I have a mixture of contemporary and traditional styles. I love how it turned out! All of my layers are held together with 3/8" Scor-Tape.

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say