Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Miniature Easter Baskets

Hello friends! Linsey here today sharing these fun and unique little baskets made completely from RRR Burlap String. These were easier than I expected and they turned out so cute! I hope you like them too!
I used a plastic bottle cap as the mold to make my baskets. I used Light Blue Burlap String and Ivory Burlap String with glue to make my 2 mini baskets. The fibers and consistency of the burlap works perfectly to create a very realistic basket feel. Let dry completely and then carefully remove from bottle cap and you have your basket shape. Then, just add a little handle and attach to each inner side with a tiny dot of glue. Embellish as desired. I added a tiny wooden flower to the fronts and a bit of green "grass" by cutting up Parrot Green Burlap String.  I love anything miniature, so these were really fun to make! I hope you like them too! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say